"Patient, creative, gifted.
Just a few characteristics of Rebecca as she shoots.
Trust me, you can trust her."
If you've made it this far you might be just a little curious about the face behind the camera?
I hope so! One of the first steps in this journey together is to get to know each other.
So, just for you, I've compiled a handy-dandy list to give you a "snapshot" of who I am:
1) Mama. Yep, my three not-so-little childrens keep me on my toes. I get the opportunity to spend my days knee-deep reading, writing, and arithmeticking as a home-school family! We love the flexible schedule and of course the added bonus of staying in our pj's most days!
2) Musician. Much to my munchkins chagrin, I love to sing at the top of my lungs to my favorite 80's music...you know...Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Duran Duran, Journey...and when it's not nostalgic music from my childhood, you'll probably hear worship tunes blasting from my mini-van. Oh, and I also play keyboard and sing most Sundays in church!
3) Ministry Wife. My main squeeze and I have been doing life together for over 20 years now! Back then I would have laughed in your face if you had told me that he would be in full-time ministry a few short years in...But God has a sense of humor and I'm sure He has had quite a few chuckles at my "I would NEVER..." statements!
4) Movie-goer. When I'm not shooting, schooling, or singing, it's very possible I'll be watching an old tv show or movie. Doris Day is the current favorite! I'm not too picky though--if it was filmed in black and white or features song and dance numbers I'll likely stop and watch.
5) Maker. When I was a kid my grandaddy taught me how to use the tools in his woodshop...my aunt taught me how to use a hot glue gun...and my daddy taught me how to hold a paint brush....all of these influenced me and gave me an "I can just MAKE that" attitude...which is the best explanation I've got for all of the half-finished projects around my house!
6) Money-manager. (Okay...so maybe I am running out of catchy words that start with an "M?!") Penny-pinching or spending spree? Take me to TJ Maxx or a good thrift store ANY day! I love the revolving selection of unique items that you aren't likely to find anywhere else! One day I plan to go junking for a living...maybe. But you know what? As much as I love a good bargain, I have learned that there are some things in life that are worth investing in. It makes so much more sense to save and spend more on a quality product than to have to replace things over and over again.
7) Meal..Provider. I hate to cook. Somehow my little tribe of people keep insisting they must eat 3 meals a day though. So...Chick.Fil.A. Yeah, I said it. It's my comfort food and I am positive that they inject something addictive in their food! If it's not Chick-fil-A I keep my sanity by cooking with one of my favorite kitchen gadgets...the air fryer, crockpot, or waffle maker.
So there ya have it! A few of my favorites that I hope give you a glimpse into who I am! I promise there's lots more to me than meets the proverbial eye. So let's get together over a cup of coffee or can of coke. I'd love to get to know YOU and find out how I can create a work of art that makes your heart skip a beat every time you see it hanging on your wall. I can't wait to get started.
"Rebecca has been amazing to work with. I have a very large family and it takes a great deal of patience and creativity to handle my crazy crew!...She is very flexible and listens to all suggestions....Thank you for our amazing pictures, I am looking forward to a long friendship and relationship with you!!" -Diana Helton